How to Make How to Get Rid of Stains on Nonstick Bakeware 1
- Bring the baking soda or cream of tartar and vinegar solution to a boil on the stove. Pour the solution into the stained bakeware to cover the stains. Allow the vinegar mixture to remain in the bakeware until it's completely cool.
- Pour most of the solution out of the bakeware, leaving enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Roll an old nylon stocking into a ball. Scrub the stained areas of the nonstick bakeware with the nylon to loosen the stains.
- Rinse the bakeware with water. Dry the bakeware completely with a kitchen towel.
- Dry your nonstick bakeware after washing by hand and place cardboard or a thin towel between pans to avoid scratching the coating.
- The coating on nonstick bakeware and cookware can be scratched in the dishwasher. Wash your nonstick items by hand.