Hand made Halloween lamps
Irisa Raina 9
How to Make Hand made Halloween lamps
- 1Spray the jars " out doors " one at a time with the spray on glue and cover with the material, bringing the material up to the top of the jar.
- 2Spray the shades one at a time with the glue and carefully smooth the material over making a seam by overlapping the ends, going up what will be the back of the shade, let dry.
- 3Once this has dried, cut any material that is longer than the top of the jar. You'll want to make this neat.
- 4Fill the jars with play sand and then screw on the light fixtures, add a light bulb and put the shades on.
- 5Get some 3 inch wide wired ribbon I used about 18 inches in length, and tie it around the ring and make a bow and make sure you have enough ribbon to make streamers.