Food for Thought
How to Make Food for Thought
- Ever wonder why we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
- Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"? Shouldn't they know how to be a doctor by the time they finish school?
- Why is LEMON JUICE mostly artificial ingredients, but DISH WASHING LIQUID contains real lemons?
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead?
Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?
- Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?
- Why do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight?
Why do you always find things in the last place you looked?
- How does a thermos know if the drink should be hot or cold?
Why do you bake cookies and cook bacon?