Yummy Ground Turkey Doggie Meatloaf
- 10-15 cups cooked rice (5 cups dry rice cooked with 8 to 10 cups water will yield about 10 to 15 cups cooked rice)
- 10 pounds ground turkey
- 18 eggs
- 2 to 4 pounds cooked veggies
How to Make Yummy Ground Turkey Doggie Meatloaf
- 1In a large stock pot, cook rice until tender and water is absorbed and set aside to cool. When cool, mix in ground turkey. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place eggs (including shells) in a blender and puree until shells are finely ground. Puree cooked vegetables. Add eggs and vegetables to rice mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 3Spray four 9X13 casserole dishes with cooking spray. You may need a 5th casserole dish, but it can be a smaller one. Place mixture in casserole dishes and shape into loaves. Bake at 350 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 4Allow meat loaves to cool. Crumble into pieces and put into six to seven 8 cup plastic containers or you may use gallon sized freezer bags. You may use what you need and freeze the rest to use as needed.