Tuna Fudge Dog Training Treats
How to Make Tuna Fudge Dog Training Treats
- 1Process tuna, garlic and eggs in food processor or use a blender (or hand mix) in a bowl.
- 2Add flour and mix to a brownie-like consistency.
- 3Spread mixture into a greased 9x9 cake pan. I've spread it onto a cookie sheet and that worked fine.
- 4Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes. When the brownies are done, they will have a putty-like texture and the edges will pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 5Let cool then cut into tiny pieces. I cook them on a cookie sheet then use a pizza cutter to slice it into thumbnail-sized pieces. The smaller, the better so you can give more rewards.
- 6Keep refrigerated. You can fill sandwich or treat-size zip-lock bags and put them in the freezer for later use.