SPECIAL COOKIES FOR YOUR FAVORITE DOG
When I make them for Christmas I put some in small zip lock baggies for my friends I see at Christmas.
The smaller you make the balls the more you will get.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 5 c
- whole wheat flour
- 1 c
- 10 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- bacon drippings
- 1/2 c
- cold water
How to Make SPECIAL COOKIES FOR YOUR FAVORITE DOG
- 1COMBINE...all ingredients except water in large bowl, mixing well.
- 2ADD...water gradually, mixing until dough is stiff.
- 3PRESS...to 1/2-inch thickness on floured wax paper.
- 4DIVIDE...dough & shape into 1 or 2 inch balls.
- 5PLACE...on greased cookie sheet.
- 6BAKE...at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through; cool.
- 7STORE...covered in refrigerator.
- 8**** GIVE YOUR DOG NO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 A DAY!