Kathy's Dog Treats
Other add ins that work:
Just adjust the flour.
- 2 3/4 c
- whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c
- powdered milk
- 6 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 6 - 10 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- refried beans
How to Make Kathy's Dog Treats
- 1Mix all wet ingredients together.If you have a pastry attachment that works best. Vegetable oil, water, egg.
- 2Add refried beans and powdered milk
- 3start adding flour 1/2c at a time. May take more flour, add as needed
- 4Roll out to approx. 1/8" thick on floured suface. Cut out with bone cookie cutter or just use a knife and cut into 1"x1"squares.
- 5Place on ungrease cookie sheet, and yes they can touch
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350
- 7Let cool and store in a ziplock bag in the freezer. My babies love them cold!