Kathy's Dog Treats
Other add ins that work:
Just adjust the flour.
How to Make Kathy's Dog Treats
- Mix all wet ingredients together.If you have a pastry attachment that works best. Vegetable oil, water, egg.
- Add refried beans and powdered milk
- start adding flour 1/2c at a time. May take more flour, add as needed
- Roll out to approx. 1/8" thick on floured suface. Cut out with bone cookie cutter or just use a knife and cut into 1"x1"squares.
- Place on ungrease cookie sheet, and yes they can touch
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350
- Let cool and store in a ziplock bag in the freezer. My babies love them cold!