How to Make Good Dog Cookies for those who have dogs.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Lightly grease one cookie sheet.
- Dissove bouillon cubes in boiling water and allow to cool.
- Combine the flour, dry milk, egg, oil, beef broth and brown sugar. Mix well and knead dough for 1 minute
- On a floured surface roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out bones or disired cookie cutter and place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool.
- Place in sealed jar on tin box. A great gift idea for your friends dog.