Flea Eliminator Dog Treats
How to Make Flea Eliminator Dog Treats
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- 2Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, cornmeal, brewer's yeast, and garlic powder.Add egg yolks. Gradually pour in the bouillon water while stirring. Blend well to form a firm dough.
- 4On a floured surface, roll dough out to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into small pieces or with a cookie cutter. Place on prepared sheet leaving space between cookies (they won't expand a lot so you can get a lot of cookies on one sheet.)
- 5Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until hardened. Allow to cool. Store in air tight container or freeze them.