Dog's Biscuits Christmas Wreath
Doggie Wreath: Have you seen these? I got the idea from my mom years ago, and I'm not sure where she saw them first, but they're great fun to give to someone with a dog.
Simple things that you can obtain at a craft store or garden center and a box of dog biscuits are all you will need.
- 1 small
- foam ring or wire wreath form
- roll of dark green florist's waxed paper
- red ribbon bow, or other color
- 1 box
- dog biscuits, size appropriate for dog breed
- roll of picture hanging wire or wire twist
How to Make Dog's Biscuits Christmas Wreath
- 1Take the form and wrap it completely with the green florist's paper, over and over,leaving some spacing and a little slack so that you will be able to insert a dog biscuit in the wreath about every two inches.
- 2Secure the waxed paper with a wire twist and make a hanging loop. That will be hidden by the green paper and a red bow.
- 3This should hold about a dozen biscuits when done. It's so much fun to give "man's best friend" and it's such a conversation piece!