- 10 oz
- spinach, fresh finely chopped
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese room temp, finely shredded
- 1 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 clove
- garlic minced
- 2 c
- whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c
- milk, nonfat, dry
- water optional
How to Make Doggie Yummies
- 1Blend spinach, cheddar cheese, butter, and garlic.
- 2Slowly add all dry ingredients until a dough forms. Add water if necessary. Chill 1 hour.
- 3Preheat oven to 300, spray cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable pan spray.
- 4Roll dough on a lightly floured surface. Cut with desired cookie cutters. I use the top of a shot glass, as I have small dogs and this makes the perfect size treats for them, but you may use what ever you desire. Place on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a cooling rack and cool. Makes 2-3 Dozen.