Dog Treat-Peanut Butter Shortbread
How to Make Dog Treat-Peanut Butter Shortbread
- In a large mixing bowl,combine flour and baking powder.
- In a small bowl,whisk peanut butter and milk until smooth.
- Make a well in flour mixture,pour in peanut butter mixture and blend.
- Work dough into 2 balls (easier to work with).
- Knead each ball onto a floured surface about 2 minutes
- Roll out dough to 1/4-1/2 thickness.
- Cut out shapes and place onto a foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes @ 400. Cool on rack. Store in plastic bags in fridge.