Dog Treat-Peanut Butter Shortbread
How to Make Dog Treat-Peanut Butter Shortbread
- 1In a large mixing bowl,combine flour and baking powder.
- 2In a small bowl,whisk peanut butter and milk until smooth.
- 3Make a well in flour mixture,pour in peanut butter mixture and blend.
- 4Work dough into 2 balls (easier to work with).
- 5Knead each ball onto a floured surface about 2 minutes
- 6Roll out dough to 1/4-1/2 thickness.
- 7Cut out shapes and place onto a foil covered baking sheet.
- 8Bake 15 minutes @ 400. Cool on rack. Store in plastic bags in fridge.