BLUEBERRY PUPCAKES (DOG TREATS)
How to Make BLUEBERRY PUPCAKES (DOG TREATS)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the dog food kibble in a food processor or blender and grind to a coarse flour.
Measure 1/2 cup after grinding.
- In a large bowl, combine ground dog kibble and the remaining ingredients until well mixed. The batter should be like a slightly grainy cake batter.
- Grease or line muffin cups with paper baking cups. (Avoid foil baking cups; paper ones are digestible, so there's no danger in case your dog accidentally eats one, but foil could cause problems,) Pour the batter into the cups, filling each 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. (The baking time may vary, depending on the type of dog food and fullness of the cups)
- Remove pupcakes from oven, allow to cool thoroughly, and store them in an airtight container.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Optional: Frost with a thin layer of whipped cream cheese. Sprinkle with a few jimmies, ground dog food, or press a couple of blueberries into the frosting.