Mug Gel Candles
Eve Peterson (AKA-POETGRL)
How to Make Mug Gel Candles
- 1Setting up the wick, Twine the top of the wick around th middle of a pencil. Leave nough of the wick hanging so that it will touch the bottom of the mug. You want the wick to be straight down the center.
- 2Place the wick and melt the wax, Place the pencil on top of the mug, so that the wick hangs down the center. Melt the gel wax according to pkg. directions. Add coloring and scent.
- 3Pour the candle, Carefully pour the gel wax into the mug. Set the mug on a paper plate. Fill the mug and allow to cool completely before moving on. Make sure the wick is in the center. The gel wax will harden as it cool.
- 4Trim the wick, Trim the wick with sharp scissors to about 1/4' height. Enjoy!
- 5GEL WAX DON'T MELT IN THE MICROWAVE.