Lemon Bath Tea "Gift in a jar"
- parts lemon balm or lemon verbena
- part lemongrass
- part peppermint leaves or rose pedals
- part green tea
- lemon or peppermint essential oils (a little goes a long way)
- large fillable tea bags (at herb stores or online)
How to Make Lemon Bath Tea "Gift in a jar"
- 1Pour the loose herbs into a bowl. Combine thoroughly. After you've combined the herbs, place the loose herbs inside a tea bag and seal the opening closed using a hot iron for about 10 seconds or so. Each large tea bag can hold about 4 oz. of herb mixture.
Store the tea bags in a tin or decorator jar to give as gifts.
- 2For Use: Place the tea bag in a tub of hot running water. Fill the bath about halfway. Let the tea steap for about 10 minutes or so. Now fill the tub with water to your desired temperature. Get in and enjoy. Great way to relax.
- 3Tip: You can reuse the tea bag once after you've let it dry out.