Lavender hair spray for curls
My favorite is Jasmine
How to Make Lavender hair spray for curls
- 1Bring water to a full rolling boil. remove from heat and add flowers, stir cover and wait 24 hours.
- 2Strain through a coffee filter and put in a spray bottle.
- 3To use simply put head up side down and spritz hair from under side and scrunch your curls.
Then flip right side up and repeat with top of hair. This will revitalize your curls in between washes. wonderful for those tight curls as well as relaxed curls.
It leaves behind the soft scent of lavender on a spring day.
- 4Can be made with other high smelling flowers like Jasmine or hunnysuckle or even rose.
- 5Warning: wearing a light color while spraying may leave a tea mark on your shirt. better to do before getting dressed or with a towel over you or while wearing a darker color.
- 6Alternative Essential oil recipe.
To make with essential oil simply add 10-20 drops per cup of distilled water and put in a spray bottle. use as above.