FIESTA ~ Ole`
Tonight was the Bunko Babes FIESTA PARTY.... what a blast! This is just a prelude dress-rehearsal to my Spring-Fling-Fiesta-de-Mayo party @ Our Own Eden May 5th. Little did I know I'd be using our party decoration to make my Fiesta Sombrero. I did have ruby red lips and rosy cheeks and even a fake curl painted on the middle of my forehead. The dress was too funny... bright colors, beads galore, dripping in colorful jewelry, and clutching a rose with my teeth........ after 6 margaritas - I really didn't care that my picture was taken with my hat on backwards! Had a blast!
- flowing creative juices,
- imagination & sense of humor,
- a dozen wacky women called bunko babes
- lots of mexican food, margaritas, and
- voila............. ole`~~ instant fiesta fun!!
How to Make FIESTA ~ Ole`
- 1Let your imagine flow and make every day count.... & count your blessings as you stop along the way to smell the roses....
- 2Hope all your tomorrows are filled with people you love & people who love you. Love every moment you've been given, before they are gone..
- 3LIVE WELL..... LOVE MUCH...... LAUGH OFTEN