Easy and cheap Healiing Body Butter
I purchased a cheap hand mixer to use with oils and lotions. Not a great Idea to use your kitchen one. Can get real cheap at a resale shop.
- 1 jar(s)
- queen helene cocoa butter creme 4.8 oz (see note at bottom of recipe)
- 1 tsp
- vitamin e ( can also get at family dollar)
- 1/4 tsp
- grapeseed oil (from health food store or pharmacy)
- drops peppermint essential oil (same as grapeseed oil)
- 1 tsp
- a & d oitment
- 1 jar(s)
- (from above) with water
How to Make Easy and cheap Healiing Body Butter
- 2Put into two jars the same size as the one you used. With in a very short time it may start to seperate the oils. Don't worry. Just cap and leave 2-3 days. when you look again it will have incorperated nicely. And will look like a body butter. (It happened to me once.)
- 3Note: Queen Helene has two cocoa Butter cremes in the same jars but one has a butter feel and is a rewal cocoa butter. The other one is whiteish/yellow and is like a very thick lotion. For this recipe you want the lotiony one. You will have to open the jar to tell which you have. Sometimes they are beside each other sometimes they are mixxed together. If you get the wrong one Look through my recipes I have uses for that one also.
- 4Grape seed oil contains polyphenols, which are antioxidants. Polyphenols can help slow the process of aging, as well as having anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties, which also makes it great for helping clear up acne. Using this oil will help prevent pores clogging and breakouts, it is very good for oily skin as well. Grape seed oil contains a high amount of linoleic acid, which is a fatty acid essential for the health of the skin and cell membranes. It is a wonderful moisturizer, as it really nourishes your skin, helping keep it smooth and subtle. Known for its ability to lock in moisture, leaving your skin feeling more supple and smooth, and it does not leave a greasy feeling.The benefits of grapeseed oil is its ability to be easily absorbed into the skin, instead of sitting on top of the skin. This helps fight free radicals and stop some of the enzymes that destroy collagen, elastin and other connective tissue. As it is a natural oil, it will inhibit problems such as fine lines and wrinkles, caused by the loss of collagen and elastin.
- 5Peppermint Essential Oil Has Been Used For , tumor growth, itchy skin, varicose veins, arthritis, skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis) as well as an antiviral, antifungal and antibiotic.