Comfrey Healing salve for skin
Folk Names; Bruise Wort, Church Bells, Boneset and Knitbone.
Health, Youth, Protection and Protection during Travels.
Comfrey is used in protection and traveling spells but by adding to the charm or talisman a blessing using the smoke from burning Comfrey it will strengthen and give an extra charge to the magick being work
How to Make Comfrey Healing salve for skin
- Heat a cup of honey to almost boiling and pour it over the Comfrey.
- Allow it to infuse together for 9 days.
- Warm the mix again to soften it and strain the herb and honey.
- The healing brew is now ready to use when needed.
- Although a bit sticky it works unbelievable will. Just apply a thin amount of the brew to a wound and wrap with clean cloth or gauze and keep covered. Change the bandage twice a day until healed.
- This Comfrey and Honey brew will keep in a jar forever and is ready if and when needed. Makes about 3/4 cup.
- This same brew will also lighten and remove dark spots from your skin.