Aloe Rose Face Cream
3 Tbspolive or almond oil
1 1/2 tspcoconut oil
1 3/4 tspcocoa butter
2 Tbspdistilled water
1 3/4 tsprose water
2drops tea tree essential oil
1 Tbspaloe vera gel
How to Make Aloe Rose Face Cream
- Melt the oils, cocoa butter, beeswax and lanolin over low heat. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature. The oil and water mixtures need
to be the same temperature for your cream to be successful.
- Put the distilled water, rose water, glycerin, aloe vera and tea tree oil into a blender. Turn it on medium-high speed then begin to drizzle in the oil mixture. Continue until all the oil is added or until the blender begins to slow down and acts as if it will stop. The mixture should look thick and creamy.
- Pour into containers and label.
- The tea tree oil is added to help prevent molds and bacteria from growing.
- You should make small batches and keep the extra cream in the refrigerator. If you keep a container in the bathroom it will stay good for a month.