100 Piece Granny Sqaure Baby Blanket
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make 100 Piece Granny Sqaure Baby Blanket
- Next tie off the next color to the flower like. Grab a loop & chain up 3 times. Then double crochet 2 times. Make 1 chain & double 3 times & chain 2 times & double crochet 3 more times in the same space of each space in to 16 stitches from the round you just did. Keep doing that until you make 4 sets of 8 stitiches. Use a finish stitch & cut the yarn.
- Next tie of the next color & chain up 3 times. do the same thing. Stitch a double 3 times, then chain 2 & then double sitich 3 times. Make 1 chain. Then double crcohet 3 times & make 1 chain. Go around until you have four 3 double sitiches with four sets of 3 double sitiches.
- Then reppeat with the last color. You should now have 4 rows. The last row. You should have foue sets of 3 double stitches a chain 2, with 1 chain & two spaces of 3 double sitiches.
- Then place each finish sqaure front to front. Thread the large needle with the last color yarn. Then sew right along the tip of both sqaures. Keep going until you sew each on all together until the blanket forms.
- Note: Each corner of each row with have 3 double crochet stitch then a chain 2 & then 3 more double crochet sitich.