Turkey-Sweet Potato Pot Pies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 15 oz
- sweet potatoes, drained, cut into bite-size pieces (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 c
- cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 c
- frozen sweet peas, thawed, drained
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 18.6 oz
- chicken pot pie style soup
- refrigerated pie crust
How to Make Turkey-Sweet Potato Pot Pies
- 1Heat oven to 400*F. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except pie crust. Divide mixture evenly into 4 (1-¼ cup to 2 cup) ungreased individual ramekins.
- 2Unroll pie crust on cutting board. Cut crust into 4 wedge-shaped pieces. Top each filled ramekin with 1 crust piece. With kitchen scissors or knife, trim crust edges. Pinch and flute edge, filling in areas with trimmed pie crust pieces where needed. With knife, cut several small slits in crusts for steam to escape. Place ramekins on cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 25 - 33 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is deep golden brown. During last 10 - 15 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Cool 5 minutes before serving.