The Club-Sandwich-You-Eat-With-a-Fork Salad
- 8 ounce bags shredded iceberg lettuce (or a medium head, shredded)
- 1/3 lb
- good quality deli ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 lb
- good quality deli turkey breast, cut into thin strips
- slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- medium sized roma tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 c
- miracle whip
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
- 5 ounce bag croutons
How to Make The Club-Sandwich-You-Eat-With-a-Fork Salad
- 1In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, ham, turkey, bacon and tomatoes. Set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, milk, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir vigorously to combine.
- 3Pour dressing over contents in large bowl, Toss gently to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 4To serve: transfer to serving dishes and top with croutons.