Crispy Pulled Pork Flautas
3 cleftover pulled pork* *see my recipe for coca-cola pulled pork: moveablefeast.recipes/...d-pork.html
1 1/2 cmexican-style four cheese blend
1/2 ccotija (mexican style crumbling cheese)
145-inch flour tortillas
2 cvegetable, or canola oil for frying
How to Make Crispy Pulled Pork Flautas
- Add 2 cups of oil to a deep frying pan. Set aside.
- Warm up leftover pulled pork.
- Heat the oil over high heat.
- Place the baking sheet with fried flautas in to the oven to keep them warm and crispy until ready to serve.
- Serve the flautas with shredded lettuce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and a sprinkling of cotija.