Chicken Taco Veggie Skillet Wrap
2 lbchicke breasts- cut into bite sized pieces
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1 mediumyellow squash-diced
1-1/2 cshredded cheese
2 cbeef broth
How to Make Chicken Taco Veggie Skillet Wrap
- In a deep skillet, cook chicken until no longer pink. Add in taco packet. Cut zucchini and squash into bite size pieces. Saute' until crisp tender.
- Add in a half a pint of cherry tomatoes. They'll cook down, so don't worry about it.
- Add Rice and stir to combined. Add in Beef or chicken Broth. ( I only had beef, so I used it instead.) Stir again.
- Cover and bring to a boil, the reduce to a slow simmer for 20-22 min. until all liquid has absorbed. Fluff up the rice.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Replace the lid to melt cheese. You can do two choices: Wrap in a tortilla or serve plain in a bowl.