Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)green chiles
8 mediumcorn tortillas
1 jar(s)stadium style cheese sauce
1/4 csliced green onion (optional)
1/4 ctomato,seeded and finely chopped
1/4 csliced black olives
How to Make Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
- Brown ground beef, drain. (You can also use precooked, shredded chicken)
- Mix the salsa and half the green chilis in with the ground beef. Cook off excess liquid.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes or just until warm.
- Spoon approximately 1/3 cup of ground beef mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in a lightly greased pan, seam side down.
- Heat Cheese sauce and green chilis and milk in saucepan until melted and well blended. Pour over tortillas.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced black olives, sliced green onion and diced tomato.