☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkg7 or 8 ounce packages frozen shelled shrimp
1 cand 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled tart apple
2 Tbspall purpose flour
2 Tbspcurry powder
·hot cooked rice
How to Make Shrimp Curry
- Cook shrimp in boiling water according to package directions. Drain
- Melt butter ; add apples and cook for 5 minutes
- Combine the flour, curry and salt; stir into apples.
- Add milk slowly; cook and stir until sauce thickens.
- Add shrimp and continue cooking until hot through, stirring occasionally.
- Dash curry with paprika optional
- Serve with fluffy rice