☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1 3/4 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- finely chopped parsley flakes
- 1/3 c
- crab meat (fresh or canned lump)
How to Make Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Crab Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine baking mix, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, milk, and 1 half of the melted butter in a medium bowl. Mix by hand until well-combined. Pat out the dough into circle approximately 8 inches in diameter, with a slight lip around the edge, like a pizza crust.
- 3Sprinkle the parsley over the top of the dough. Be sure the dried parsley flakes are crushed fine. You can easily crush the flakes in a small bowl with your thumb and forefinger.
- 4Sprinkle the crab over the top of the dough. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the crab. Don’t go all of the way to the edge of the dough -- leave a margin of a half-inch or so around the edge.
- 5Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the cheese on top begins to slightly brown.
- 6Combine the remaining butter with the garlic powder and brush it over the top of the bake as soon as it comes out of the oven. Slice it like a pizza into 8 pieces and serve hot.