Easy New Orleans Barbecued Shrimp!
1-2 lbjumbo shrimp
·freshly ground pepper to taste
2-3 tspcajun or creole seasoning
4+ clovegarlic, finely minced
1/4 cworcestershire sauce
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2 stickunsalted butter
·fresh chopped parsley
How to Make Easy New Orleans Barbecued Shrimp!
- Arrange shrimp in oven proof dishes
- Sprinkle shrimp with cajun seasoning, minced garlic and freshly ground pepper
- Clarify butter in small saucepan. When butter is completed. Remove from heat and stir in olive oil and worcestershire sauce.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes
- Garnish each dish with fresh chopped parsley and a lemon wedge