Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Hobo Pouches
2 lblarge shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 1/2 lbsmoked sausage, thinly sliced
3ears of fresh corn on the cob
1 lbred skinned potatoes, cut into cubes
2 Tbspcajun seasoning
1/4 cchopped fresh parsley
·salt & pepper to taste
·butter flavored cooking spray
How to Make Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Hobo Pouches
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees or Grill on high heat.
- par-boil potatoes for about 10 min.
- Cut corn into quarters
- Spray aluminum foil sheets about 12 inches long with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Divide potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage evenly onto 6-8 pieces of foil about 12 inches per sheet. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, Cajun seasoning and fresh parsley. Place a pat of butter on top of each sheet.
- Fold foil over mixture and seal edges into a pouch.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes or grill over hot coals for 20 minutes.