Crustless Broccoli and Spinach Quiche
8 ozcooked broccoli
2 cbaby spinach leaves
6 largeeggs, well beaten
2 1/4 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated (canned is fine)
2 cloveminced garlic (optional)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crustless Broccoli and Spinach Quiche
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9" pie plate with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine eggs with two cups of the shredded mozzarella cheese and the garlic, reserving about 1/4 cup of the egg mixture.
- Using a spatula or your hands, mix the spinach leaves into the remaining egg mixture and pour into the prepared pie pan. Spread broccoli evenly over the egg mixture. Spread the remaining 1/4 of the egg mixture evenly over the top. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Nutritional Information: Crustless Broccoli Spinach Quiche
Amount Per Serving (1/8 of a pie)
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Cholesterol 148mg 49%
Sodium 271mg 11%
Potassium 168mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 12g 24%