Barbeque: Chicken and Cabbage Sandwiches
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 cchicken broth
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 mediumcabbage, cored and shredded
2 csweet barbeque sauce, i used sweet baby ray's
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Barbeque: Chicken and Cabbage Sandwiches
- In the Instant Pot place the rack into the bottom, add broth. Salt and pepper the chicken and place onto the rack.
- Close and seal the Instant Pot and press "manual". Set time for 5 minutes. Allow a five minute natural release then quick release.
- Remove the chicken to a cutting board, Save the broth for another use or discard. Shred the chicken.
- Press "sauté" and allow the pot to read "hot" and then add the water, cabbage, salt and pepper. Sauté until softened. Add the barbeque sauce and mix well.
- Stir-in the shredded chicken. Serve on toasted buns.