PORK CHOPS WITH PEARS AND ROSEMARY
3/4 cchicken broth, low salt
2 tspcorn starch
2 tspconola oil
4 - 4 ozboneless pork chop
1 smallonion sliced
1 mediumpear peeled and sliced
2 tspdijon mustard
1/4 capple cider
1/4 tsprosemary, dried
How to Make PORK CHOPS WITH PEARS AND ROSEMARY
- Mix 2 Tbsp. broth and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat. Add chops and cook until browned 2 to 3 minutes per side, Remove to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium high. Add onions to the pan cook stirring often until the onions start to soften and brown.
- Add pears and cook stirring often until tender 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in remaining broth, apple cider, mustard, rosemary, and corn starch mixture.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until thickened and glossy 1 minute. Return chops to the pan and heat through. Serve