My slow cooker seems to be very hot so 4 hours on low is enough. If you have an older cooler cooker I would recommend 6 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
My tip on slicing the pork is; put it in the freezer for about 1/2 hour before slicing. It makes it much easier to handle.
★★★★★ 3 votes5
3/4` choisin sauce
3 cloveminced garlic
3 Tbspreduced-sodium soy sauce
1 1/2 Tbspcorn starch
2 Tbspdark sesame oil
16 ozshredded carrots
216 oz bags of coleslaw mix
1 1/2 lbboneless pork loin
246 inch flour tortillas
·chopped scallion to taste
How to Make MooShu Pork
- Slice pork loin very thin about 1/8 inch thick or less then cut each piece in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Stir together hoisin, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce and corn starch. Set aside.
- Place carrots in the slow cooker top with cabbage mixture. Sprinkle pork on top of carrots and cabbage.
Drizzle with 1/3 cup of hoisin mixture. Cover and cook 4 hours on low, if using a newer cooker ( see note about timing above)
- Remove cover; stir in remaining hoisin mixture.
- Heat torillas by wrapping in foil and placing in a 350 degreee oven for 15 minutes. Place about 1/2 cup of the pork mixture in center of each tortilla top with scallions if desired and roll up.