Marshmallow Pork Chops or Ribs !
I was experimenting with the grandchildren... and they voted on marshmallows being in the recipe... This is what I came up with!
This is the oven version... it is even better on the grill!!! To make it on the grill... see ***notes at bottom of directions!
6 - 8boneless pork chops (can do with baby back ribs too)
1 Tbspeach: yellow mustard, honey, teriyaki sauce
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 can(s)(6 ounces) tomato paste
1/2 tspeach: salt and pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
1drop liquid smoke
1/4 tspcayenne pepper (optional)
1/2 pkgmini marshmallows
How to Make Marshmallow Pork Chops or Ribs !
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place the meat into a baking dish. Bake for 1 hour.
- While meat is cooking make sauce in saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove meat from the oven, pour sauce all over the meat coating generously. Turn meat over and spoon sauce over each piece of meat to coat generously.
Return to oven for 20 minutes. Turn oven off. Turn Broiler on. Remove meat from oven.
- Sprinkle marshmallows all over the meat and sauce. Put in oven under the broiler. When the marshmallows are browned well, remove from oven. Stir the marshmallows into the sauce until mostly dissolved.
Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- *** To make this on the grill, Make the sauce on the grill in a sauce pan. Grill your meat slowly. Add the sauce on one side, turn over, add sauce to second side. Turn over. Add several mini marshmallows onto the meat. When marshmallows are melted and browned... serve as is! (if marshmallows don't brown... set them on fire!).