Joe’s Redneck Pasta with Italian Sausage
JoAnna R Yates
2 pkgitalian sausage ( i prefer hot )
1.5 - 2 lbpasta your choice ( i prefer elbow or twist )
3 can(s)hunts garlic & herb spaghetti sauce
1 lbshredded cheese
To tastesalt, garlic powder, onion powder, & basil
How to Make Joe’s Redneck Pasta with Italian Sausage
- Cook the sausage on medium heat. Simmer in water over medium heat until fully cooked. Then drain the water and brown the outsides.
- Remove the meat from the heat and place on a plate to cool.
- Meanwhile start the water for the pasta to boil add salt & oil to the water to keep it from sticking later... once the water is rapidly boiling add the pasta and boil according to time on the box.
- Once the meat has cooled down enough to touch slice the sausage into 1/2 inch slices ( or cubes depending on your preference )...
- Once everything is finished put the pasta & sauce together in the pan you boiled it in. Add the sausage slices and reheat thoroughly...
- Serve on a plate with or without cheese on top your preference...