Italian Sausage Rigatoni
19.76 ozitalian mild sausage links
1 pkgrigatoni pasta
3 Tbspolive oil
1 largered pepper, chunked
26 ozpasta sauce
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
How to Make Italian Sausage Rigatoni
- Cook sausage in butter, low and slow, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes. Keep warm.
- Cook the rigatoni according to package directions; keep warm.
- In a large pan, saute lightly olive oil and garlic for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Take a moment to slice the cooked sausage into coins, then add to the mix. Add pasta sauce and oregano and heat until warm.
- Mix with the pasta, or serve separately. Top with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.