Garlic Herb Pork Medallions
- garlic & herb seasoned pork loin filet, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 large
- cooking apple (like rome or granny smith), cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small
- sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp
- apple pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 c
- apple juice
How to Make Garlic Herb Pork Medallions
- 1In large skillet, saute pork slices in oil over medium-high heat until browned. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 2Add apple, onion and apple pie spice to skillet; saute over medium-high heat until onions are tender.
- 3Return pork to skillet; add apple juice. Cover and simmer until internal temperature of pork reaches 150°F, about 5 minutes.