Fried Pork Chops
How to Make Fried Pork Chops
- Make two slices in fat ridge -- this will help keep the meat from bowing.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix directly on pork chops, both sides. Immediately dredge through flour, shaking off loose flour. Set aside for ten minutes.
- About halfway through the wait period, heat lard and oil over medium-high heat. Once the oil mix is shimmering, re-dredge the chops through the flour again.
- Fry for 3 - 4 minutes per side.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving.