Danny's Boston Ribs
1 1/2 ccider vinegar
1/2 clovebrown sugar
2 Tbspcrushed red pepper flakes
2 Tbspdijon mustard
2 Tbspyellow mustard
1 Tbspfresh chopped garlic
3-6 lbbeef ribs (or pork depending on taste)
How to Make Danny's Boston Ribs
- 1.In mixing bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in the cider vinegar.
- 2.Stir in the other ingredients. Mix well.
- 3. In a roasting pan or large plastic container place ribs(amount depends on how many people you need to serve)Pour marinade mixture over ribs and wrap in foil and refrigerate.
- 4.The next day, slow cook the ribs at 300 degrees for 3 hours.
- 1.Remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature. Grill the ribs for approximately 10 minutes using "Navi's BBQ Sauce".