Chops In A Crock
·salt and pepper to taste
2 lbsmall red potatoes or fingerling potatoes
1onion, roughly chopped or 10-12 small pearl onions, peeled
1/2 tspminced garlic
1 pkgdry ranch dressing mix
1(10 1/5 oz) can cream of chicken/mushroom soup
How to Make Chops In A Crock
- Prepare your crockpot by either spraying the inside with cooking spray or lining it with a crockpot cooking bag.
- Place the onions and potatoes in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Salt and pepper the porkchops and place them on top of the onion and potatoes. Spread the minced garlic and dry ranch dressing mix over the chops.
- Add the soup, undiluted, on top of the chops.
- Cook on low for 4 or 5 hours until done.