Chicago Style Pan Pizza
1/2 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese for topping
1 lbbulk sausage
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
8 ozsliced fresh mushrooms
1 smallchopped onion
2 tspolive oil
28 ozcan diced tomatoes, drained
3/4 tspdried oregano
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 lbfrozen bread dough, thawed
How to Make Chicago Style Pan Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Mix together drained tomatoes, oregano, salt and garlic powder. Spread over dough.
- Crumble the sausage into a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir until evenly browned.
- Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon and sprinkle over the dough crust.
- Lay pepperoni on top of sausage.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Add the mushrooms and onion to the skillet; cook and stir until the onion is tender.
- Spoon over the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven or until crust is golden brown.