Individual tortilla pizzas my way
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
48 " flour tortillas
2 cshredded italian cheese
2 sliceprovolone cheese
1 can(s)small can mushroom pieces
can(s)black olives, chopped
smalljar pizza sauce (you will have some left)
·parmesan cheese if desired
How to Make Individual tortilla pizzas my way
- Spray cookie sheet with oil
- Place one tortilla on cookie sheet, top with 1/4 cup Italian cheese, spreading to edges.
- Place second tortilla on top of cheese, cover with pizza sauce.
- Add pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms (or any toppings of your choice).
- Cut provolone into wedges, place on top of pizza and then cover with 1/4 cup Italian cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Repeat steps as above with the remaining ingredients, making two individual 8 inch pizzas.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.