Brie, pear and prosciutto pizza
For more summertime recipes or inspiration on how to incorporate fresh produce, like Ontario pears, into mealtime, head to www.walmart.ca/recipecentre. You can find fresh regional produce throughout the summer at Walmart.
- 30 ml
- all-purpose flour
- portions frozen pizza dough, thawed overnight in refrigerator
- 200 ml
- brie, cut into thin slices
- bosc pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 30 ml
- olive oil
- 160 ml
- grated mozzarella cheese
- slices of prosciutto, finely chopped
- 120 ml
- finely chopped parsley
How to Make Brie, pear and prosciutto pizza
- 1Position racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 425F. Lightly spray 2 baking sheets with oil.
- 2Dust a counter with flour. Roll out each portion of dough into 8 inch-wide rounds. Top with brie slices, then pear slices. Brush tops of pizza and crust with oil. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- 3Bake in top and bottom thirds of oven, switching sheets halfway through, until bottom of crust is golden and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with prosciutto and parsley.