Spinach Ravioli with 4 Cheese Sauce
1 pkgspinach ravioli from the refrigerated department at the grocery, i used spinach and kale ones from the wholesale club
2 cprepared tomato sauce, i use classico fire roasted tomato and garlic
1 c4 cheese alfredo sauce, again, i use classico
1/2 cricotta cheese
1/2 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cfreshly grated romano cheese
1/2 cgrated mozzarella
1/2 tspgarlic powder
dash(es)cayenne pepper, to taste
How to Make Spinach Ravioli with 4 Cheese Sauce
- Place large pot of water on to boil for the ravioli.
- Combine Parmesan, Romano and mozzarella cheeses. Set aside about 1/4 of it to sprinkle on top.
- In saucepan, combine tomato sauce, alfredo sauce, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, ricotta and cheeses. Mix well and heat over medium to low heat stirring occasionally. You just want to melt the cheeses and heat it thoroughly.
- When water comes to a boil, add the ravioli and cook according to package directions.
- Drain ravioli and place in bowls. Top with sauce and reserved cheese.