Quinoa pasta with courgette and pesto sauce
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·300 g quinoa pasta
·250 g chicken breast (cut into small strips) optional
·2 courgettes (grated)
·100 g kale (finely shredded) or cavolo nero
·4 tbsp pesto sauce green
·100 g cheese (grated)
·2-3 cloves garlic (finely grated or chopped)
·30 g parmesan cheese (to sprinkle)
·1 generous pinch pepper (freshly ground)
·3-4 springs parsley (to garnish) or basil
How to Make Quinoa pasta with courgette and pesto sauce
- If you decide to put chicken in, start by placing a pan over medium heat and cook the chicken strips for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, shredded cavolo nero or kale (or both
- Meanwhile, place a pot with water to boil over high heat. Depending on the pasta you are using the cooking time which will slightly differ. If you are using a standard, conventional pasta that will need cooking for longer than the soba or quinoa pasta which normally cooks in 5 min. So depending on the cooking time, start cooking the pasta in such a way that finishes pretty much at the same time with the sauce.
- Add the grated courgette and pesto sauce to the chicken and cook for a further 2 min.
- When the sauce is almost ready, add the grated cheese and mix well, allow the cheese to melt and remove from the heat.
- Place the cooked pasta over the sauce or the other way around and serve.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and parsley and enjoy! Bon appetit!