Pasta a'la Decadence
1 bag(s)egg noodles, uncooked
1 can(s)tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
1 can(s)mushrooms pieces and stems
1/2 Tbspgarlic, minced
4 to 5 Tbspland o lakes butter with canola oil
1 ptkroger brand half and half
1/4 to 1/2 tspgarlic salt with parsley
1/2 pkgkraft italian four cheese shreds 9 oz.
How to Make Pasta a'la Decadence
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- In a 3qt or larger sauce pan melt butter with minced garlic...you can use fresh garlic if you prefer.
- When butter is melted, slowly add in half and half. Stir in a little at a time as it comes to a slight boil.
- Open tomatoes and mushrooms and drain liquid.
- Add garlic salt seasoning to butter sauce.
- Add cheese and stir. Reduce heat and add tomatoes and mushrooms. Cover and stir frequently.
- Drain egg noodles and return to pot. Remove from heat. Add sauce to noodles and toss together.
- Serve and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish. Enjoy!!!