1 (44 oz.) can(s)del monte meat flavored pasta sauce
1/4 cgrated mozzarella cheese
1/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbspchopped green bell pepper
1 (4 oz.) can(s)mushrooms
4plum tomatoes, chopped
1 Tbspdried oregano
1/2 Tbspdried basil
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbspdried parsley
1/2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
16 ozegg noodles, uncooked
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Noodle Skillet
- Cook noodles according to directions . You want them a dente . Drain and set asdie.
- While noodles are cooking...Chop tomatoes. Set aside. Chop bell pepper. Set aside.
- Open mushrooms and drain well. Chop mushrooms. Set aside.
- Place oil in a small skillet. Heat to medium. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and tomatoes.
- Cook stirring frequently, until bell pepper is tender. Set aside.
- Place sauce in a bowl. Add the spiced. Mix well.
- Place mushrooms, bell pepper and tomatoes in the sauce mix well.
- Place the noodles, sauce and cheeses in a large skillet Heat over medium heat. Stir occasionally to mix well.
- Cook until hot, about 15 minutes.
- When hot serve.
- I like to serve with a salad, veggies and garlic toast.