Imitation Beef Lasagna
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 jar(s)
- (26 oz.) prepared pasta sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- salt and pepper
- 1 pkg
- (20 to 25 oz.) refrigerated or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 c
- shredded italian cheese blend
- garlic toast or bread sticks
- tossed salad
How to Make Imitation Beef Lasagna
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Brown ground beef with garlic in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink.
Pour off drippings.
- 2Stir in sauce and 1-1/2 cups water; bring to a boil.
Cook and stir 2 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Layer ravioli, beef mixture and cheese, 1/2 at a time, in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake, covered, in 400 degree F. oven 15 minutes (20 minutes for frozen ravioli). Uncover.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes more or until sauce is bubbly and pasta is tender.
Let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Serve with: Garlic toast or bread sticks and tossed salad.