Lasagna, Crock Pot Style
You don't even have to precook the noodles
How to Make Lasagna, Crock Pot Style
- 1Spray the inside of the crock pot with cooking spray
Brown the ground beef
Stir the tomato sauce in with the ground beef
- 2Spread 1/4 of the meat sauce on the bottom of the crock pot
Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce (I usually break them up so they fit better)
- 3Combine the cheeses in a bowl.
Spoon 1/3 of the cheeses over the noodles.
Repeat these layers twice
Top with remaining sauce
- 4Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4hrs.
- 5Let the lasagna stand in the crock pot with the lid off for at least 10 minutes.
Sprinkle individual pieces with Parmesan Cheese